Mary has always pushed herself to master her trade. While in law school, she was a member of the Student Bar Association, Moot Court, and the Competitive Contract Drafting team. She is the first University of New Hampshire Law student to ever take the bar examination before graduating from law school.
Mary is so well regarded in the legal community that she has been asked to lecture to other lawyers on the intricacies of family law, and to serve as a mentor for new attorneys. In her free time, she can be found volunteering for the Woman’s Club of Concord, working on her yard, reading, or spending time with her friends and family.
- University of New Hampshire School of Law, Concord, New Hampshire, Juris Doctor, May 2016
- Pro Bono Scholar
- Moot Court Competitor, Cardozo/BMI Copyright and Entertainment Law, Spring 2015
- Associate Justice, Corporate Law Competition, Moot Court Advisory Board, Spring 2015
- Competitor, National IP Law Meet Competition, Transactional IP, Fall 2014
- Winner, Best Term Sheet, Western Regional Competition
- Recipient of the Wayne Hersher Graduation Award for Excellence in the Practice of Law
- University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida, Bachelors of Arts, History and English Literature, December 2012
- Graduated magna cum laude